Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Fragrance of the Unseen



"If you catch a fragrance of the unseen,
like that, you won't be able to be


contained.  You'll be out in empty sky.
Any beauty the world has, any desire,


will easily be yours..."

~Rumi (from The Glance)



"If anyone asks you to say who you are,
say without hesitation, soul
within soul within soul."

~ Rumi (from The Book of Love)


It is the time of year to breathe in deeply the transition between summer and fall. It's the time of year again when I ask myself, who am I?  (soul within soul within soul).  



I clipped the lavender yesterday and breathed that in as well.  It's time to take a long drink of any beauty the world has....to close eyes and wait for the fragrance of the unseen to enter....


"I open and fill with love
and what is not love evaporates.

All the learning in books stays put
on the shelf.  Poetry, the dear

words an images of song, comes down 
over me like mountain water."

~ Rumi (The Book of Love)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...