Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cupcakes for the Party





A quick hello, and some pictures of the cupcakes for the party, as promised to a few faithful readers.  R. turns 50 in December but we decided to celebrate this weekend as it gets too busy close to the holidays.

C. helped with the cupcakes - chocolate with a salted caramel center and chocolate ganache icing. I myself am not much of a baker, and I would never usually attempt a recipe with so many steps. However, thanks to Martha, and Chloe, I think they turned out pretty well.  Very decadent, that's for sure!  Okay, have a lovely Sunday, thanks for all the beautiful comments lately, my lovely readers.  

You know that I must leave you now and go have a cupcake for breakfast....

 





1 comment:

  1. Stop torturing me!!! I need that recipe! I would buy the book but I am boycotting Martha. Long story....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...