Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Invincible


"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer." 

 ~ Albert Camus


"It doesn't matter if the water is cold or warm if you're going to have to wade through it anyway."


 ~ Teilhard de Chardin




And for water, perhaps you could read 'snow' or 'winter' or 'life.'
Winter, as a habit of mind.



I had a lot of fun taking these photos, and my daughter helped with the placement of the popsicles.  It was somewhere around minus 20 C when we were out there and we didn't last long.  

I couldn't decide in the end whether I liked the top image of the red popsicle or the one above.  

Another work day for me ahead and the dog to walk, so yet another fly-by post.  Thank you for all the recent visits and comments. 

A winter song for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...