Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

It has turned her brain

 “She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain.” 


Louisa May Alcott

{Some photos of the books from my study, which we moved into our living room whilst painting the study. And yes, it was a huge task. (I'm tired just looking at these photos).  And yes, I did weed the books a little.  I tried to.  And yes, I have read all these books.  And yes, it has turned my brain.}

{Photos of the newly painted room to follow in the next couple of days.}  



 “I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.” 


~ Jorge Luis Borges



“A room without books is like a body without a soul.” 


~ Cicero


3 comments:

  1. Hooray for turning our brains! I'm betting there might be a Kimmy Beach or two in those piles somewhere ;-)

    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud to say that everything you've ever published is in one of those piles! : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...