Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

and the winner is....



Good morning everyone!  I can't tell you how thrilled I am that so many of you threw your name in the hat, or jar, as the case may be, for my little draw for a copy of Hive: A Forgery.  As it happens, today is my birthday, which somehow has made this all the more amusing for me.  Thanks, once again for all your beautiful and encouraging comments.  I think I'll let the photos tell the story and reveal the winner:









Congratulations, Vibeke!  Please send me an email {shawnalemay@me.com} with your mailing address! I can't wait to send you a copy of Hive.

~ Shawna





2 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday Shawna
    and
    thank you SO much for the wonderful gift it is to receive one of your books!
    I am sooo happy : )

    vibeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Vibeke! i'm on the way to the post office right now! so excited that Hive is heading to Norway : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...