Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

every living thing


"Love all the earth, every ray of God's light, every grain of sand or blade of grass, every living thing. If you love the Earth enough, you will know the divine mystery."


~ Dostoevsky


"Mystery is that which shows itself and at the same time withdraws."


~ Heidegger


Indeed, I would like to spend my day contemplating the divine mystery....but have earmarked it instead for the re-doing of Rob's website.  Another of the mysteries is why Apple is abandoning iWeb and forcing those of us who use it to make the big switch.  Sigh!  Wish me luck.  I'm hoping that I can get through most of the switch today, so that life can resume shortly thereafter.  

Wishing you all calm things.....



2 comments:

  1. good luck shawna,
    hope you get finished with it today!

    hugs
    v

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Vibeke - mostly finished....just some ongoing tweaking - but I'm glad to be back to writing, blogging, etc : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...