Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hive is now an e-book...



I'm very pleased to tell you that Hive: A Forgery is now available as a Kindle Book - which means that if you have a Kindle, obviously, or an iPod Touch or iPhone, or an iPad with the Kindle app, then this will be a very simple process.  I just downloaded the sample on my iPod and it was a breeze.

I've also lately received my Hive: A Forgery postcards, from Moo.  If you'd like a signed postcard all you need to do is write me a quick email with the subject line: postcard, and your mailing address in the body of the email and I'll send one your way.  shawnalemay@me.com

The postcard is absolutely free.  It makes a nice bookmark for the paperback version and is a lot easier to sign than an e-book.  ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...