Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

the verb seeing




"The whole of life lies in the verb seeing."


~ Teilhard de Chardin



or, should that be, eating?  Well, I've spent the last couple of days feeling like death warmed over in an off and on sort of way, and can't say I feel quite myself even this morning.  Doesn't help that summer has finally arrived and it's 30 degrees out.  However.

A couple of days ago we went back out to the Enjoy Centre and treated ourselves to a couple of sweet and pretty things from the bakery there.







I bought a loaf of the carrot bread too, and it's as good as it looks.  I could eat it every day.



Another of my new faves is iced matcha - this is mango matcha so it has a nice fruity flavour.  So refreshing.



1 comment:

  1. Love love love! And now I want something sweet.

    Hope you feel better quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...