Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

more so




"Your life has been a mad gamble.
Make it more so."

~ Rumi






Writing, making art, that too, a mad gamble.

My new usual is to write these blog posts the night before, or the day before.  Well, so I think.  I want to start my days writing and reading and so this is my plan.  If they sometimes seem out of synch....that will be why.

Many thanks to all of you who stop by, those who comment, those who do not.

I have so many things I want to accomplish this month, as I know you all do. September seems the start of a year in ways that January never does. It's a time to immerse oneself in one's creative projects again, and back into the routines that become tiresome in March and April, but are a joy in September.  With the cooler weather, I find it easier to focus, to be quiet.  Soul quiet.

And maybe the blog, too, will become quieter....I can't say. More pictures, even fewer words : )



2 comments:

  1. for different reasons I too will likely begin to show more photos and fewer words on my blog. I'm only recently back online after quite a long hiatus. But it's time to hunker down to other things ... we'll see.

    I love that shallow dish -- and the zinnia resting within

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane - trying to find a balance, a new balance....that's me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...