Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

first frost, yesterday's walk


A quiet post this morning, mainly photos from my frosty walk yesterday.  Flowers from the front garden, and then some shots from the field where we walk - sometimes we go into the field, sometimes we walk on the gravel path beside.  So, this is the first series from the walk, but if I have time, I'll be posting a few more : ) Thanks for indulging me.

Also, I had a poem selected by Douglas Barbour for his month as curator of the online magazine "Truck."  I haven't had a poem anywhere in ages, so this is quite nice. Would love to hear your thoughts on it. It's titled, "Swoon."

Meanwhile, enjoy the photos:














4 comments:

  1. Those pix have to be made into cards so I can buy them. Love, love, love them. That poppy, the magpie, and the sunflower all made me gasp. And congrats on the publishing. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too, wonder qbout Michelangelo conversations, long for them, but I rarely find anyone to have such conversations with. Which is why I love your beautiful blog. Lovely pictures, and lovely reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you two--those photos are breathtakingly lovely...would love to buy a framed print of the first one, especially! And "Swoon" is to die for--or to live by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,and I forgot, when I say lovely, I am making the word work more (Humpty in Through the Looking-Glass reference). Lovely in the usual sense, but also as in insightful, thought-provoking, honest,and self-searching.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...