Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

winter rituals



Another winter ritual - a strange one maybe - but last year we grew grass (wheatgrass!) - something green to look at which seems to soothe the SAD. Ever so slightly. And just threw in the seeds last week again. It's already required a trim.

I've walked the dog in the falling snow for 40 minutes, posted a really wonderful conversation on Canadian Poetries, written scads of emails (I never seem to get to the bottom of the inbox, but then who does), and am next taking myself out to Audreys books and to meet a dear friend for lunch.

Have you read the poem, "Rereading Robert Frost" ?  It's a good one, if you haven't.








1 comment:

  1. I love this series - and the light. The first one is divine. It whispers.
    I'm learning (struggling) how to watercolour.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...