Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

you love what you are


This morning I'm listening to this.

I'm re-reading "Lines for Winter" by Mark Strand:

{tell yourself
in that final flowing of cold through your limbs
that you love what you are}

Photos from yesterday's walk. Some better than others.

Enjoy the wander, as I did, yesterday in the brisk cold, with my camera, a necklace. The dog running madly through the snow. Walking until my feet were numb. (I lasted about 40 minutes).










































































2 comments:

  1. Dear Shawna, your blog reminds me of all the abundance and loveliness the world offers us. It is impossible to keep it all within our our awareness all the time so thank you for the reminders. Your blog gives me great peace and pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear Edna...I'm so glad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...