Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

my fate








M E M O R Y 



Quietly would I thank my fate:
never do I lose you entirely.
As a pearl grows in the mussel,
so within me
grows your dewy essence sweet.
If at last one day I forget you -
then you will be blood of my blood,
then you will be one with me -
may the gods grant that.





A quiet post, then. Full of winter light. 

A recent fortune:  Something wonderful is about to happen. I have complete faith in this slip of paper.  

Some music:





Her story is an interesting one. Her son set up a website here.



3 comments:

  1. lovely words and photos. I love Sybille! I had forgotten about that album, so I listened to it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely words and photos. I love Sybille! I had forgotten about that album, so I listened to it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this piece
    of writing i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant article.
    Have a look at my website :: wedding insurance comparisons

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...