Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

everything you see




Everything you see I owe to spaghetti.

- Sophia Loren







Spaghetti is love.

- Mario Buttali









A quick, silly little post for today, so that I can dig into my edits. The pleasures in life: food, flowers.

These are the poppies from several days ago. Rob keeps saying, don't throw those out, I'm going to use them. Waiting until they're on the outer edge....






“I must have flowers, always, and always.”


- Claude Monet






“Nobody sees a flower - really - it is so small it takes time - we haven't time - and to see takes time, like to have a friend takes time.”

Georgia O'Keeffe






“People from a planet without flowers would think we must be mad with joy the whole time to have such things about us.”

-  Iris Murdoch






I quite like the last one. Purposely out of focus and then brought down even further in Lightroom. 






2 comments:

  1. "The earth laughs in flowers." RW Emerson ...and spaghetti apparently. Fun post, and lovely. Thanks Shawna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eulogy to spaghetti I love that! Even if now it's a gluten one :) I'm off to buy a bouquet de fleurs ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...