Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

to bear the beams of love




“And we are put on this earth a little space 
that we might learn to bear the beams of love”


- William Blake






Today it's a little cello music.

I posted some new poems by the wonderful Catherine Greenwood on Canadian Poetries this morning.

Just a little energy left, to amuse myself with these peony photos. Something very beautiful about the way they give up, give in....





I was experimenting with blur and grain in this one. (Almost on purpose).





Rob had brought some peonies indoors for a photo shoot. He shoots them against a white backdrop, in quite bright sunlight. They're out of water the whole time. So by the time he was finished, they pretty much were as well. This is the aftermath:








I left them there all day, as I wanted to see how the later light would play on them. And this is one I took when the light comes in the side window in our kitchen. A different sort of drama. (Beams of love...)




1 comment:

  1. WOW! Very dramatic! That last one TOTALLY looks like a Robert Lemay! What a team.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...