Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

they are fragile



"They are fleeting
they are fragile"

begins this poem by Wendy Videlock.


Yes, no wonder we relate so much to flowers, can see ourselves in them.

Although it's nearly fall, I thought it would be nice on a Friday morning to listen to "Spring Night" played by James Rhodes. Regular readers of CT will remember me linking to the article, "Find What you Love and Let it Kill You," a while back.

Have a beautiful morning. I hope it includes a little time for you to do what you love.












5 comments:

  1. and flowers in rain.
    doesn't get much more beautiful than that.
    thanks.
    we are parched here. it freshened my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been checking your blog since few days.. Am in luv with your pictures and your writings...wonderful blog with pictures dat r so poetic.. Thank you for sharing .. It was great pleasure :)

    Nirmala

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that I came across your beautiful blog. And I see that you are an author, just like me :)

    Kari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Kari - your blog is lovely.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the kind words, Tammy and Nirmala!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...