Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

and all will be repeated




And this I dreamt, and this I dream


And this I dreamt, and this I dream,
And some time this I will dream again,
And all will be repeated, all be re-embodied,
You will dream everything I have seen in dream.

To one side from ourselves, to one side from the world
Wave follows wave to break on the shore,
On each wave is a star, a person, a bird,
Dreams, reality, death - on wave after wave.

No need for a date: I was, I am, and I will be,
Life is a wonder of wonders, and to wonder
I dedicate myself, on my knees, like an orphan,
Alone - among mirrors - fenced in by reflections:
Cities and seas, iridescent, intensified.
A mother in tears takes a child on her lap.








If only you could hear
the sound of snow…


Hakuin Ekaku







“I want to be with those who know secret things or else alone.” 


- Rainer Maria Rilke






And all will be repeated, in dream, in life.

The snow repeats, the roses.

Photographs from a walk last week, thankfully, as the snow has been rained on, and has melted, and has a more worn beauty, you could say.

I like the minimalism of the snow and the roses. Suits my present state of mind.






Here is the path where I often walk. Photograph taken one day when the snow was coming down.




2 comments:

  1. oh. i envy.
    to walk in such beautiful silence!
    i have not such a place. so i find myself here.
    soaking up the beauty and the silence. as ever. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Tammy! the funny thing is that path is not too far from a highway :) so there is noise, but I'm trying to cultivate in inner silence when i walk which seems to work....

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...